This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Harvard chapter.

In celebration of Mean Girls day, October 3rd, here are the 10 most underrated quotes from Mean Girls.

10. “Gretchen, I’m sorry I laughed at you that time you got diarrhea at Barnes & Nobles. And I’m sorry that I told everyone about it. And I’m sorry for repeating it now.”

9.  “I have a nephew named Anfernee, and I know how mad he gets when I call him Anthony. Almost as mad as I get when I think about the fact that my sister named him Anfernee.”

8.  “So, you have your cousins, and then you have your first cousins, and then you have your second cousins…”

7.  “Danny DeVito, I love your work!”

6. “I can’t help it if I’ve got a heavy flow and a wide-set vagina!”

5. “This is Susan from Planned Parenthood, I have her test results. If you could have her call me as soon as she can. It’s urgent. Thank you.” 

4. “I did not leave the South Side for this.”

3. “It’s like I have ESPN or something.”

2.  “I don’t know, I mean, she’s so weird, she just, you know, came up to me and started talking to me about crack.”

1. “Is butter a carb?”

harvard contributor
Audrey Thorne

Harvard '19

Audrey is a Senior in Pforzheimer house. She likes writing, adventure, Tatte, and doing things ironically it's no longer ironic. She's also Co-Campus Coordinator of the Her Campus Harvard branch.