Mark Mauriello!!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Harvard chapter.

Name: Mark Mauriello

Year: 2015

House: Kirkland

Hometown: Reading, MA

Concentration: Special Concentration: Theater Arts & Performance (don’t worry – I don’t really know what that means either)

Relationship Status: $ii^Gl3, lol txt it

Describe yourself in three words: probably watching Hoarders

Favorite HUDS meal: that sweet potato stuff with the crispy nonsense on top is unbelievable and you know it

If you could be a superhero, which one would you be and why?   

David Bowie – mostly for the costumes

What are you involved with on campus? 

I do a lot of theater & also spend a lot of time running around the Square with sunglasses, studded belt, and iced coffee.

What is your favorite Harvard memory? 

performing in The Lily’s Revenge at the American Repertory Theater – google it, it was awesome; I’m the one in the blue curly wig and giant blue skirt… whoops

What do you look for in a significant other?

empathy, vivacity, and absurdity

What is your best physical trait? 

either my hair or my eyes – both are ridiculously exceptional

Describe your ideal date:

one of two opposites: going off on some kind of extraordinary adventure or sitting around and doing nothing

Amanda is a member of the class of 2014 at Harvard from Connecticut, pursuing a degree in English with a secondary in Government and a citation in Spanish. When she is not planning her next trip, she can be found hidden in the back of a coffee shop working on her novel. Amanda is passionate about singing, theater, travel, and her family and is so excited to be working with Her Campus!