This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Harvard chapter.

Dear Her Campus Readers,

What can we say but THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! This year has been so amazing for all of us and we are so grateful that you have all helped make Her Campus what it is today.

As the school year comes to a close, we hope you are each proud of both your highs and your lows from these past two semesters, as they are all unique experiences to be learned from and appreciated. We on the HC staff are proud to reflect on what we have achieved this semester, personally and as a team. First and foremost, bringing Her Campus back to Harvard’s campus and building up a great writing and marketing team, and developing content to address areas that are not covered by Harvard’s traditional news sources through our Style Blog, Campus Cutie and Celebrity features, personal blog posts, and health and fitness articles — earning us Bronze Level Chapter recognition nationally! We had a great time (and hope you did too!) at our first on-campus event, BE YOURS, in celebration of Valentine’s Day, and learned so much from incredibly inspiring panelists at our Women’s Week event, From Passion to Action: Women Entrepreneurs Who Forged Their Own Paths. (Shout-out to G-Chat for being an amazing co-sponsor for both of these events!) We couldn’t have done this without you, and are so grateful to be off to such a great new start here on campus.

If you are interested in joining our staff next year, or have any questions at all, you are always welcome to send us a message at michelledimino@hercampus.com and amandarodrigues@hercampus.com. Applications for the fall semester will go live in mid-August, and we will hold elections for our new leadership team later in the semester — we would LOVE to have you on board for the exciting things we have in store!

So many thanks, and so much HCXO,

Michelle, Amanda, and the HC Harvard Staff

Michelle is a senior at Harvard College hailing from Long Island, New York. She is pursuing a degree in Comparative Literature with a minor in English and special focus fields in sleep deprivation and procrastination. At any given moment, you are most likely to find her racking up points on her Starbucks Gold Card, writing by the Charles River, or stalking Boo's latest photo shoot. Michelle couldn't be more excited to be part of the Her Campus team and bring HC to life on Harvard's campus, and she would love to hear from you with any feedback!  
Amanda is a member of the class of 2014 at Harvard from Connecticut, pursuing a degree in English with a secondary in Government and a citation in Spanish. When she is not planning her next trip, she can be found hidden in the back of a coffee shop working on her novel. Amanda is passionate about singing, theater, travel, and her family and is so excited to be working with Her Campus!