This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Harvard chapter.

Oh Qdoba, 

Our dearly departed friend. How I’ll miss you- whenever I’m walking past Mass Ave. You were a dependable friend, you strove for your mission to give us nutrients, and yet another source for Mexican food. After all, who doesn’t need 5 Mexican restaurants within a 5-minute walking radius? You were number one in my heart- if you look past Jefes and Chipotle. And now that you’re gone, I’m full of regrets. 

It took me 2 years to walk into your front doors and to experience your power. And you accepted crimson cash the whole time! During my spring clean up stint, after a long day hunched over toilets and mopping floors, you were the bright spot of my day. A burrito bowl with grilled steak, spicy queso, black beans, lettuce, onions, spicy salsa, corn, AND shredded tortillas?

Thank you for your service, and thank you for accepting my meager dorm crew crimson cash salary. 

My friends mocked you- some called you a drug front, considering how you were always empty but somehow stayed open. I’m just sorry it took me so long to appreciate you. And now your doors are closed, and you feed me no more. I now have to scooter over to Jefes for a plate of nachos. Your spirit will be missed, your friendly staff will be missed. You’ll live in our hearts as yet another affordable restaurant taken by the Harvard Square gentrification- just like Panera and Chipotle. We’ll never forget you, even if you turn into a Moleskin store. 

Akosua. Junior at Harvard studying History and Science with a secondary in Sociology. Follow me on Instagram: @akos_frema
I am a senior at Harvard College studying Applied Mathematics with a specialization in Economics, and I am planning on getting a language citation in Spanish. I am currently a co-president and campus correspondent of Harvard's chapter of Her Campus! I am also a committee chair of a student organization that works with University Health Services called HealthPALs (Peer Advisors and Liaisons). Additionally, I am a member and co-director of service in OAASIS (Organization of Asian American Sisters in Service). Apart from that, I spend a lot of my time as a Learning Lab Undergraduate Fellow at the Harvard Derek Bok Center for Teaching and Learning. I am also the co-founder of a project at the Office of Diversity of Inclusion at Harvard. I am super passionate about math, health, and higher education! In my free time I love to work out, experiment with makeup and fashion, visit museums, and try new foods!