The 16 Most Loveable I Love Lucy Episodes

16. Great Train Robbery

Season 5, Episode 5

“On the trip back to New York, Lucy learns a jewel thief is on the train.”

15. Lucy Learns to Drive

Season 4, Episode 12

“Lucy insists in learning to drive the new car so she can help with the driving on the way to California. After one bad lesson, she tries teaching Ethel how to drive. Ethel ends up wrecking the car before it has insurance.”

14. Ricky Minds the Baby

Season 3, Episode 13

13. Million Dollar Idea

Season 3, Episode 12

“Lucy and Ethel go into business making salad dressing based on Lucy's Aunt Martha's recipe.”

12. Bonus Bucks

Season 3, Episode 20

“Lucy and Ethel clash over who owns a dollar worth $300.”

11. Nursery School

Season 5, Episode 9

“Little Ricky is sent to nursery school and gets tonsillitis.”

10. Ricky Asks for a Raise

Season 1, Episode 35

“After Ricky loses his job when he asks for a raise, Lucy comes up with a plan to demonstrate to his boss how important he is.”

9. The Homecoming

Season 5, Episode 6

“The Ricardos arrive home in New York where Ricky enjoys fame and adulation.”

8. Home from Europe

Season 5, Episode 26

“Lucy takes a huge block of cheese disguised as a baby on the flight home.”

7. Lucy and Superman

Season 6, Episode 13

“Lucy competes with her friend Carolyn Appleby over invitations and scheduling for Little Ricky's birthday party. When her husband Ricky mentions that Superman is in town, Lucy tries to get Superman to come to Little Ricky's party, sure that this will make it a much bigger draw than the one Carolyn is hosting. Ricky tries, but Superman can't make the party. So Lucy disguises herself as Superman, but gets herself into great peril. Fortunately, the real Superman does show up to save the day.”

6. Ricky Has Labor Pains

Season 2, Episode 19

“Ricky develops psychosomatic labor pains.”

5. Lucy Raises Chickens

Season 6, Episode 18

“Life in the country is very costly, but the Ricardos devise a plan to offset expenses.”

4. Lucy’s Italian Movie

Season 5, Episode 23

“In Rome, a film producer asks Lucy if she'd be interested in auditioning for his new film entitled "Bitter Grapes." Thinking that the film has something to do with the production of wine, she goes to the only non-automated winery left in the area.”

3. Lucy Does a TV Commercial

Season 1, Episode 30

“Lucy has angled her way onto Ricky's special as the show's pitch girl. She advertises a[n alcoholic] medicine called "Vitameatavegamin."”

2. The Kleptomaniac

Season 1, Episode 27

“Lucy is the chairman of a bazaar for her club, but doesn't tell Ricky. When he finds all the cash and donations hidden in the apartment, he accuses her of being a compulsive thief.”

1. Job Switching

Season 2, Episode 4

“After Ricky and Fred get upset about the girls' spending, Lucy and Ethel go to work in a candy factory while the boys do the housework.”

Tagged: