Her Campus Hampton U Hosts First Annual Retreat

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

This past Saturday, the ladies of Her Campus Hampton U joined together for the first annual Her Campus Hampton U Retreat. Campus Correspondents Lauren Hendricks and myself planned various activities for our staff including a selfie scavenger hunt, photo shoot, writing workshop, and profile bonding activity. Our collegiette’s enjoyed pizza and other refreshments while getting to know one another. This has been an exciting year so far. There is so much in store for the year.  Her Campus Hampton U is well on its way to becoming a PINK chapter.  Here are some highlights from the retreat:

If you would like to join our staff or learn more about her campus contact us at hampton-u@hercampus.com and follow us social media @hchamptonu. 

Socorro Kenoly is a senior, Strategic Communication major in Hampton University's Scripps Howard School of Journalism and Communications. Socorro is a proud Hamptonian hailing from Atlanta, Georgia.