Hampton Man Crush: Stanley Blake

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

Ladies, your weekly Hampton Man Crush is back and in full affect! So grab your blanket and hot chocolate and lets indulge in a special treat.

Stanley Blake is a 3rd year 5 MBA Student with a strong focus in finance from Las Vegas, Nevada. He prides himself in being transparent yet slightly mysterious at the same time. Think of him as your Mr. Grey. Some of you may have heard of him or even seen him in the gym. Stanley enjoys working out and staying fit. He has even created a get fit program called “Sculpted By Stan” which will be open for business in February of 2016. According to Stan, chivalry is definitely not dead as it is a constant practice of his.  He enjoys treating women with the up most respect. Let’s get to know this lady’s man a little bit more!

HC: Why do you think that you are a Hampton Man Crush?

HMC: I pride myself in my ability to satisfy women and I practice chivalry.

HC: What’s your definition of success?

HMC: My definition is being confortable and not having to worry about anything.

HC: What’s your biggest accomplishment?

HMC: Getting a full time offer from Prudential upon graduation.  Prudential is a private real estate investment company.

HC: What influential figure embodies the definition of a black woman in your opinion and why?

HMC: Erykah Badu, because being able to hold yourself with grace and being able to reach people with music is really good and she looks good too.

HC: What do you do in your spare time?

HMC: Well I do banking, I’m very religious, and I’m a trainer.

HC: Who’s your favorite artist out right now?

HMC: Jay Z, J. Cole, and Adele.

HC: Do you have a type?

HMC: I do.  You have to be genuine, rare, and something I can’t find everywhere else. Finding a girl with all the qualities that I like its really hard. Also, I like someone who is witty and who can take a joke.

HC: What’s your New Years Resolution?

HMC: My resolution is my to build a stronger relationship with God.

HC: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

HMC: I see myself becoming a CEO of a venture capital firm and definitely with a family, and I want one daughter.

HC: What is your secret obsession?

HMC: I like giving massages and I like pretty feet. They have to be pretty feet and they have to smell good.

HC: Are you more of a giver or receiver?

HMC: I’m a giver because I believe in complete exaltation of my woman and I pride myself in satisfaction and making sure that she is completely taken care of.

HC: Who is your Hampton Woman crush?

HMC: I can’t tell you who it is because she’s a professor.

HC: What are some of your new goals for 2016?

HMC: My goal is to get my workout plan started up. It’s going to be nice, its gonnna be a dietary regiment and a work plan.

HC: Are you currently taken or are you single?

HMC: I am single.

HC: What’s the first thing you notice about a woman?

HMC: Her hair and the scent that she has.

HC: Scenario: How would you break up with a girl if you stop liking her?

HMC: I don’t break it off, I feel like I won’t invest time in something that isn’t worth my time. I’m not a quitter. I only put myself into relationships where I can see myself being with you for the long run.

Ladies don’t be afraid to talk to this weeks man crush, he won’t disappoint you. Make sure you follow him on Instagram @stangotmojoo. 

Ayo Sutherland is from Los Angeles California and she is currently a Sophomore Strategic Communications major, marketing minor at Hampton Univerisity. She enjoys doing water activities, loves listening to music, and spending time with family and friends. Her main goal is to become a publicist and be know as the Olivia Pope of the Rap and Hip Hop industry and to be the best leader and role model to everyone. Her motto is, "Always remember that you are a not a yellow Starburst your a PINK ONE!" 
Lauren Hendricks is a Junior, Journalism major at Hampton University. When she's not busy studying, serving as a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Hampton U or staying involved on Hampton's campus, she can be found at a local Starbucks, mall or on her yoga mat. Lauren is enthusiastic about community service and telling stories. Check here for blog posts and updates.