alexander sinn KgLtFCgfC28 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexander sinn KgLtFCgfC28 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Unsplash
Wellness > Sex + Relationships

5 Types of Date Nights During Quarantine

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

It’s cuffing season ladies and gentlemen which means many date nights to keep you cozy up with your significant other. Down below are my top 5 date nights to have in Quarantine! 

Paint Night Outside

If you have a local park in your area you and your significant other can get a blanket out and let the paint and the chemistry flow between the two of you.

Pumpkin Patch

It’s that time of the year where you can do an outdoor activity with your significant other such as going to the pumpkin patch, getting a pumpkin that you two could carve or draw on together.

Play 36 Questions Together

36 questions created by Arthur Aron to accelerate intimacy by asking these questions such as “in what way would you like to be famous?” and “is there something you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?”

http://36questionsinlove.com/

Cooking A Meal Together (or over the phone)

Nothing like a good meal to get straight to the heart. Either in person or on facetime you and your significant other.  You guys can try a new recipe together, try cooking the dish with a new method, and or even have a competition to plating or making the dish.

The Old Fashion Facetime Call with a Twist 

Instead of using facetime you and your significant other can use google meets to watch a movie or tv show together. Now, this requires one person to share their screen and use their Netflix. 

Tip – just remember if you are building a roster, to go on do not disturb.

Christina Buie

Hampton U '22

Hello Beautiful People! My name is Christina Buie I am a graduating Senior Sociology major on the Pre-law track at Hampton University. I absolutely LOVE photography, especially nature pictures and candid polaroids.