This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hamilton chapter.

Listen up Hamilton- this campus celebrity is single and ready to mingle. He enjoys online shopping, going to the diner, and has great music taste. What’s not to love?!

Name: Ryan Ong

Class: 2016

Major: Math and Economics

Relationship Status: Single and ready to mingle

-What are you involved in on campus?
I am the co-head of Philanthropy Committee, treasurer of cultural affairs, class of 2016 Student Assembly representative, member of choir, and I work as student ambassador at the Days-Massolo Center.

-What do you do in the free time that you have?
I watch a lot of Netflix, I love The Office and Game of Thrones. I also like to online shop.

-Whats your favorite thing to get at opus?
A dirty chai.

-Have you tried anything new since being at college?
This semester I am taking ballet, which is definitely a new experience. I also participate in hillel events.

-You live in California, what is it like being so far away from home?
I really like being here at Hamilton, but I do miss home once and a while. It’s so much warmer there!

-What kind of music do you listen to?
I really like Florence and The Machines, Mumford & Sons, and Of Monsters and Men.

-Where is your favorite place to eat on campus?
DINER. DEFINITELY DINER.

-How do you get your hair so perfect?
Hairspray, lots and lots of hairspray.

Talia Levine is a sophomore at Hamilton College. She is from Long Island, New York but recently moved to Brooklyn. Talia is a hispanic studies major and anticipates going abroad to Madrid next spring.
Emily Malter is a sophomore at Hamilton College majoring in Sociology and World Politics. Emily is from Westchester, New York.
Courtney is a sophomore at Hamilton College who is majoring Psychology and minoring in Sociology and Spanish. She enjoys tour guiding, writing, and living on the dark side.