This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hamilton chapter.

Anandita is quick to describe herself as “cute and “amazing”, and shes definitely right! An international student from India, she has immersed herself in Hamilton’s culture after spending a semester in London as a Jan last fall. You can find her doing one of her many activites on campus or at a party in Bundy.

Name: Anandita Mariwala

Class Year: 2015

Relationship Status: Single

What was it like being a Jan?
-Best experience of my life. Not only was I living in one of the most fun cities in the world, but I was making my best friends at the same time.

What are three characteristics you would use to describe yourself?
-Amazing, amazing, and amazing.

What is it like being an international student?
-Being an international student makes me feel different but at the same time make me feel accepted.

What are some extra curricular activities you participate in?
– Co-head of SASA, photographer for the Continental, tour guide, and micro-finance club.

What’s your major?
-World politics with a focus on globalization and development.

Where do you live on campus?
-Seriously… Bundy.

What’s your spirit animal?
– A penguin because they’re cute and so am I.

Where is your favorite place to eat on campus?
– McEwen.

What’s your favorite thing to get at Opus?
– A hazelnut latte.

What is the theme song to your life?
-I’m Yours by Jason Mraz.
Talia Levine is a sophomore at Hamilton College. She is from Long Island, New York but recently moved to Brooklyn. Talia is a hispanic studies major and anticipates going abroad to Madrid next spring.
Emily Malter is a sophomore at Hamilton College majoring in Sociology and World Politics. Emily is from Westchester, New York.
Courtney is a sophomore at Hamilton College who is majoring Psychology and minoring in Sociology and Spanish. She enjoys tour guiding, writing, and living on the dark side.