6 Group Halloween Costume Ideas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hamilton chapter.

Looking to dress up with a group of friends this Halloween? Here are some great group costume ideas!

1) Mario Cart

This is a great costume for a co-ed group. The girls look super cute as the princesses and the guys are hilarious as Mario and Luigi. Also, you can ride around on scooters or bikes all day.

2) Rugrats

Another great idea for a co-ed group- it’s cute, fun, and who doesn’t love Rugrats?!

3) Trolls

The idea of dressing up as troll may sound unappealing at first but this group of girls definitely pulled it off and made it look super cute. The different bright color wigs make the costume stand out and the nude color dresses give the costume the right amount of sexiness.

4) Four Seasons

This is a great idea because it definitely leaves room for interpretation. You can interpret each season as you like but definitely a great costume if you’re looking for something

5) Seven Deadly Sins

This is a great costume to give a group a diverse but all equally sexy and fierce look (minus the sloth, but you can make it work!).

6) Ninja Turtles

This is a fun classic that is great for a group of four and does not require a lot of materials! Just grab a green shirt or dress and a bandana!

Emily Malter is a sophomore at Hamilton College majoring in Sociology and World Politics. Emily is from Westchester, New York.