Must Have IPhone App

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GWU chapter.

Sure, I love my digital camera, but when you have an Iphone 4, you shouldn’t need to carry another piece of equipment around that you can potentially lose. 
So now I’ve been doubling up: using my Iphone as my full-time camera. I’ve been testing out tons of different photography apps but, I finally came across that is definitely worth using. 
Check out Hipstamatic…you can have it all. Buying the app offers you an amazing start up package, filled with different lenses, films, and flashes. Yet, you can take it even further, and for a lower cost you can download tons of different packages that give you incredibly creative and vibrant choices of more lenses, films, and flashes. For example, I absolutely love the Shibuya package, that offers amazing bright fruity colored photographs.
An even better part about this app is that you can order your pictures to be delivered to you in print…If you are interested in an app that gives you vintage feel photographs for a small fraction of the price of a fancy camera…head to the app store and by Hipstamatic for Iphone!
Photo by:Kylie Bell
http://community.hipstamatic.com/hipstamart