HC GWU Loves Kitsch!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GWU chapter.

When you are a collegiette running across campus to class or your internship you never know when you are going need to throw your back into a ponytail or a sloppy bun. Boring black elastics are old news and can break your hair. Kitsch hair ties are fashionable and strong, without breaking your hair or causing bumps.

There are all different styles to suit every collegiette. We recently got to test out some of their hair ties from their newest collection. From sparkly to simple, tie dye to polka dot, these hair ties make any outfit complete!

This cool company has more than just hair ties. From headbands to jewelry, Kitsch has you covered with every style. Can’t find a hair tie you like? We find that unlikely, but Kitsch does custom prints for large groups as well. You can order 500 custom hair ties for any occassion.

Check out their cute online store and Facebook page!

Melissa Minton is a junior at the George Washington University from New Jersey. She is majoring in Journalism and Mass Communications in the School of Media and Public Affairs. Along with being the Campus Correspondant for HC GWU, Melissa is the Vice President of a community service sorority, Epsilon Sigma Alpha. She has interned at Elle Magazine and hopes to one day write for a top fashion magazine.