This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GWU chapter.

Everyone needs a full coverage foundation that will hide every imperfection. There are various full-coverage foundations out there, but only a few of them are infallible. Nowadays, it is so hard to find a full coverage foundation that is going to look skin-like and not cakey. The foundations I am going to list below will provide anyone with a flawless, porcelin skin that is ready for a night out.

1. Too Faced Born This Way Foundation, $39

The formula: The Born This Way Foundation provides everyone with a natural finish that blends seamlessly with the skin. The foundation appears very skin-like and evens out one’s skin tone perfectly.

2) Wet and Wild Photo Focus Foundation, $6.49

The formula: This foundation works exceptionallty to provide everyone with skin perfect for pictures. The fluid foundation does not give anyone white flashback in pictures. The foundation blends flawlessly into the skin and provides a matte-finish.

3) Makeup For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation, $43

The formula: This full coverage foundation gives you the most natural velvet finish. The foundation does not emphasize pores and it takes away all redness. This foundation is one of the most natural looking full coverage foundations I have ever used.

Gabrielle Puig is a sophomore at George Washington University studying Communications with a minor in Innovation, Creativity, and Entrepreneurship. She is very active on campus and has a passion for writing, travel, and anything fashion and beauty!
Isabella grew up in Boston and is currently a student at The George Washington University studying International Business and Chinese. Her dream job is working as a journalist in New York, and she hopes to travel all over the world and study abroad in Shanghai. You can find her taking walks with her three Labradoodles or doing yoga with friends.