1. What makes you happy?
My friends, my family, and music
2. How would you describe your style?
All black with an occasional colorful something from Linsey’s closet.
3. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Getting my first photo pass at a big music venue, which was for Chance the Rapper.
4. What’s the best snack?
5. How would you describe your taste in music?
I guess I like alternative pop. My favorite the band is The 1975 or LANY. I also like local bands. I think it’s important to support them
6. What have you learned about yourself in college?
The person who I thought I was in high school isn’t who I am anymore. I found new passions and hobbies that are more meant for me now.
7. What are your goals for this year?
To spend more time with my friends, take lot of photos, and get good grades
8. How do you unwind?
With some essential oils in a diffuser, a salt lamp, some Christmas lights, and some chill music.
9. Who inspires you?
My mom. Her passion for her job is amazing and I want to find a job that I’ll love that much when the time comes. She’s also a great human.
10. What do you look for in a friend?
Someone I can trust. Someone who likes to have fun and has the same interests.
11. Where is somewhere you would you like to visit?
Amsterdam, I want to see the Van Gogh museum.
12. Besides college, what’s the most expensive thing you’ve bought?
I guess camera gear, like the camera body or lenses.
13. Can you describe your ideal day?
Getting to sleep in a little bit then going out to coffee with friends. Then doing a little exploring around Minneapolis. Probably taking lots of pictures, getting dinner, and going to a concert and then hanging out with friends somewhere.
14. What’s your favorite comfort food?
15. What does feminism mean to you?
I guess just supporting other women. In the world today it’s important to support each other, especially if you are a woman. Hopefully the world will follow too.
16. If you could travel back in time, where would you travel?
7th grade- At my high school it was 7th through 12th grade. I wish I could do it all over again.
17. What’s the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
I guess my friend Emma and I used to go explore abandon buildings and one time we went up this sketchy staircase. We made it, but we shouldn’t have made it.
18. How do you stay motivated?
Looking at the goals I have for myself. My friends help me stay motivated. And then just looking at the bigger picture.
19. What would you order at a coffee shop?
A vanilla latte with oat milk
20. What’s the best part of being in Her Campus?
Just getting to spend time with a wonderful group of girls.