Meet Morgan Clark! Campus Cutie ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GSU chapter.

It’s not easy to find beauty, brains, spunk, and realness all wrapped up into one person, but somehow this straight to the point cutie has it all! Get to know this hilarious beauty, Morgan Clark!

Full Name: Morgan Alexis Clark

Major: Psychology

Hometown: Jonesboro, Georgia

Birthday: August 7th (Leo)

Relationship Status: Single

Random Fact: I’m addicted to Netflix

Twitter: @_Morganessa 

Her Campus: What word would you use to best describe you?

MC: Unpredictable

HC: What is one of your goals or resolutions for 2016?

MC: One of my goals for 2016 is to buy a new car

HC: What is your favorite show on Netflix right now?

MC: Of course Grey’s Anatomy

HC: Friendships come and go over the years, but you have managed to keep a lot of the same friends you’ve had since grade school. What do you think is the key to a good friendship?

MC: I think the key to a good friendship is to keep it real no matter what. One thing you can say about me is I will always say it like it is and I don’t beat around the bush. If you’re my “friend” I shouldn’t have to keep anything from you.

HC: What food or snack can you not live without?

MC: I mean, I’m always eating. I can’t really pick a favorite snack or food. I love skittles though.

HC: What is the last song you played in your music library?

MC: Colossal by Future #FutureHive

HC: What has been the most challenging part of your college experience so far?

MC: The most challenging part of my college experience has been getting to know people that I didn’t already know in grade school.

HC: What is your idea of the perfect date?

MC: Honestly, surprises are the best. I love when a guy actually takes his time and thinks about what we’re going to do for a date instead of me being asked what I want to do. No thank you to your Netflix and chill invite.

HC: Where can you be found on campus usually?

MC: In my room, come by and see me.

HC: What is your dream job?

MC: My dream job is to have my own talk show. I want to be a psychiatrist and help people get through their struggles, preferably celebrities.

19 year old Psych major who is learning and growing everyday (:
The GSU chapter of Her Campus