Ginika Anachebe ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GSU chapter.

With a dazzling smile and infectious laugh, this cutie is sure to put a smile on your face. Meet Ginika Anachebe!

Name: Ginika Anachebe

Major: Marketing

Relationship Status: Single

Instagram: @ganachebe

Twitter: @GinikaA

Her Campus: Where can you most likely be found on campus?

Ginika Anachebe: “I can most likely be found in plaza by the fountain or in one of the community rooms in the Commons.”

HC: What was the last song you listened to?

GA: “Mardy Bum by Arctic Monkeys.”

HC: What is one of your guilty pleasures?

GA: “Embarrassingly enough, I still love One Direction and their music!”

HC: Are there any clubs/organizations at GSU that you are thinking about joining?GA: “I’m really interested in joining Spotlight. I think it’s a great way to get involved!”

HC: If you had to shop at one store for the rest of your life, what store would it be?GA: “It would probably have to be Motel Rocks. It’s a super trendy European based store with vintage inspired clothing!”

HC: What was one factor about GSU that stood out to you when you were making college decisions?GA: “The fact that GSU was so diverse compared to other colleges really stood out to me. Also, it’s in a great location for networking.”

HC: What is your favorite restaurant in the city?

GA: “Canton House off of Buford Highway has the best General Tso chicken, and I love the atmosphere.”

HC: How do you like to spend your free time after classes?

GA: “I like to unwind and watch ‘How to Get Away With Murder’ after a long day of classes.”

HC: What advice would you give to an upcoming freshman?

GA: “Make sure you put a lot of effort in your classes to maintain a high GPA because the course load is only going to get bigger.”

HC: What is your dream job?

GA: “I would like to work for ‘DoSomething.org.’ It is a non profit organization that has a goal to implement social change among young people all over the world.”

HC: Which would you pick? Boots or Sandals?

GA: “Boots.”

HC: Ice cream or Frozen Yogurt?

GA: “Neither. I prefer Gelato.”

HC: Lenox Mall or Atlantic Station?

GA: “Atlantic Station.”

HC: Pancakes or Waffles?

GA: “Waffles.” 

19 year old Psych major who is learning and growing everyday (:
The GSU chapter of Her Campus