This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Grinnell chapter.

BASICS:Name: Teddy Hoffman 

Class Year: 2014

Major: English/TheatreHometown: Edina, MNTIME AT GRINNELL:Best Moment: Every moment I spent working with The Neverland Players. Other Exciting Activities: Working with Neverland Juniors, rewriting the Star Wars prequels, participation in various theatrical productions, somersaulting, playing in the Gamelan (I only did it for one semester, but it was still a fantastic experience), composing text-message essays on Batman, working at the preschool, and training my eyebrows to jump through hoops.Favorite Prof: The enigma that is Craig Quintero.Favorite Theme Party: Disco. Embarrassing First-Year Moment: It took me months to remember the name of one of my best friends. LOVE LIFE:Status: Single.Deal- Breakers: Poor communication and/or cynicism. Most Attractive Quality in a Person: Sincerity and a willingness to banter.Post-Harris: Noyce or ARH?: ARH, particularly the Star Trek room. Great place to crash and watch a movie.MISC:Something People Don’t Know About You: I almost lost the tip of my right ring-finger in seventh grade. Silliest Thing You’ve Done at Grinnell: Once I ate a cigarette while doing a MAP in Taipei. Never again…Advice for Incoming First-Years: Break the rules responsibly and never be afraid of looking like an idiot. And don’t eat cigarettes.Watson Fellowship- tell us about it!!: During my Watson year, I will immerse myself in adaptive theaters: institutions that use drama as a vehicle for celebrating and enabling people of different abilities. From theater/dance companies to community programs, I hope to observe how sharing the spotlight encourages confidence in non-neurotypical and “physically disabled” individuals in New Zealand, South Africa, India, and Ghana. My experiences will give me a better understanding of how these institutions reflect cultural values of “ideal” human bodies and disability rights, and how their work with differently-abled individuals enriches artistic expression through a recognition of marginalized imaginations.

Dana Sherry is a Her Campus Contributing writer from Brooklyn, New York. She is a History major and a record-holding member of Grinnell's conference-winning swim team. Do not be fooled by the Lilly and bows: in her spare time, Dana is a dirty rap enthusiast and analyst. She also enjoys house music, interacting with small children and has an extensive collection of Essie and OPI nail polish that she (usually) does not mind sharing with her grateful friends. 
Katy is the Her Campus Correspondent for Grinnell College. She is a junior psychology major and plans to go to graduate school for clinical psychology. In her spare time, she enjoys photography, skiing, shopping, expanding her music collection, traveling and of course, coming home to her dogs (and the rest of her family).