Keegan Davis

Basics

Age: 19

Hometown: Galesburg, Illinois (3 hours from Chicago!)

Nickname: “Keegs”

Craziest thing you’ve ever done: I received a parking ticket over the summer! I was so embarrassed!

Grinnell Life

Year: Graduating Class of 2018

(Intended) Major: Intended Political Science and French Double-Major

One Thing You Like About Grinnell: My wonderful peers and faculty members!

One Thing You’d Like to Change about Grinnell: No changes that I can propose – Grinnell has been a dream come true for myself!

Love Life

Single or Taken: Currently with a pretty amazing person!

Turn ons: Passion (for anything), humor, drive and optimism.

Pet Peeves: Intolerance.

Favorite Song: Michael Bublé’s adaptation of “Sway”.

Perfect date: Quaint dinner for two with ample time to chat!

Celebrity Girl Crush: Emma Watson (she’s fabulous and accomplished!)

Celebrity Guy Crush: Nathan Fielder (so funny!)

Future Plans

What you’re thinking about right now: How excited I am to see friends this weekend!

One Place You’ve Always Wanted to Visit: The People’s Republic of China.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years:  As long as I’m happy, I’m sure I’ll be in the right professional and personal situations for myself.

Dream Job: Constitutional Law or International Diplomacy – I plan to strive to advocate for those denied of basic human rights.

Favorite thing about yourself:  I’m grateful for all of the wonderful relationships I’ve been able to make!

Favorites

Role Model: My Dad

Favorite Word: Coexist

Favorite color: Yellow

Guilty pleasure: Pop… way too much soda pop!

Hobbies: Making new friends, speaking with people, studying geography and volunteering (currently with Food Recovery Network)!

Favorite Smell: Clean linen or an ocean breeze!

Favorite Summer Memory: Spending time with family, hands down! I have family in Pennsylvania that I’m grateful to visit during this time.

Favorite piece of advice you’ve ever received: Be the number one you – please never aspire to be like another.  We all bring something to the table and should showcase and honor individuality. Everyone has a beautiful soul…  just let it show! 

Hello! I'm Maya, and I spend 75% of my day in some form of hibernation.