Spring Cleaning Horoscopes Week of 4/10/17- 4/16/17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gonzaga chapter.

It’s finally spring, which means SPRING CLEANING! Whether you enjoy this change in activities or not, here are some horoscopes to help guide you during this season!

Aries March 21 – April 19

Oh Aries, cleaning is not your favorite thing this week! This is completely understandable since you have been extremely busy recently! Gather some generous friends to help you make everything shiny again and make sure to show them how much you appreciate their help! Focus on the bigger picture instead of all the little things this week!

Taurus April 20 – May 20

This weekend is the perfect time to dust all of those small places and even shine your shoes! It will take all week long for you to get your room exactly how you want it. No worries Taurus, your creative nature will allow you to reinvent your room and inspire you to start some DIY projects. Someone deserves a tiara for multi-tasking this week.

Gemini May 21 – June 22

Your clean tendencies will be a huge advantage this week. In the beginning of the week is the perfect time to get a head start on vacuuming, washing your sheets, and dusting your desk! This will allow you to marvel at your work and take a well deserved nap!

Cancer June 23 – July 22

Oh Cancer, what a big week for you. The beginning of the week will seem like too much to take on but we all know that your determination and home body characteristics will easily kick in! Maybe spring cleaning means gaining a new member to your little family! A fish would be the perfect addition to your bright and fresh room. You will be swimming circles around your peers.

Leo July 23 – Aug 22

Don’t let your other activities and engagements in the beginning of the week distract you from getting down to work. Slap on those yellow gloves and grab the toilet scrubber right now, Leo! Dividing your cleaning throughout the week will allow you time to relax and admire your work during the weekend. With your natural nature to host, you never know when people may stop by!

Virgo Aug 23 – Sep 22

This week may be having you see double, Virgo. Double the cleaning! Don’t let this trouble you at the beginning of the week! Your tendencies for perfection will allow a love for cleaning and re-cleaning things even though they are not dirty this weekend. Use your energy creatively and make sure that you don’t lose track of time!

Libra Sept 23 – Oct 22

Creating a list at the beginning of the week will do wonders for you! This will allow you to prioritize what needs to be done first and what can wait for next time! A piece of advice Libra, clean out old clothes from your closet and donate them to clothing drives!

Scorpio Oct 23 – Nov 21

Scorpio, how others will envy you this week! Due to your quick nature, you have plenty of free time at the beginning of the week and don’t have to worry about spring cleaning until the weekend! Just remember that nobody will be willing to help you if you don’t help them!

Sagittarius Nov 22 – Dec 21

Feeling the need to share how clean your dorm already is, Sagittarius? Do it, I dare you!

The need for cleaning will kicking in later this week after all of your friends come over! Not everyone can be as tidy as you sometimes. No worries, you also love sharing and teaching others how to do things! Share your secret cleaning tips with your best friends.

Capricorn Dec 22 – Jan 19

Careful Capricorn! You will be encouraged to try and clean everything this week but let’s be realistic! Focus on one or two things so you don’t feel like your are falling out of your chair! The beginning of the week will be the perfect time to clean your bathroom and save cleaning your closet for the weekend!

Aquarius Jan 20 – Feb 18

Aquarius, you have created cleaning techniques that work perfectly for you and get the job done! Keep to those methods at the beginning of the week and then ask friends for advice towards the middle of the week on what they do to keep everything organized. You may have an urge to go overboard but remember not to throw everything out this week!

Pisces Feb 29 – March 20

Okay Pisces…. No more time to avoid cleaning! Your constant fears and dreading will finally evaporate this week! In the beginning of the week, make a list of everything that needs to be cleaned and take small steps towards achieving that list! No need for moping while you mop this weekend!

Happy cleaning Zags!

Student at Gonzaga University from Sun Valley, Idaho. Majors: Communication Studies and Spanish. Loves helping others, smiling, planning events, holidays, and car dance parties.