This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gonzaga chapter.

Say hello to our Campus Coodinator, Macy!

In addition to running Her Campus GU, this busy bee is President of the Honors Program this year, helps run the academic dance program on campus and is a member of choir. She also dabbled in theater last year. Although she is quite possibly the busiest person that I know at Gonzaga, Macy somehow always makes time for her friends and those who are important to her. 

Name: Macy Conant

Age: 19, Sophomore

Relationship Status: Single

Hometown: Littleton, Colorado

Major: Communication Studies

Favorite Quote: “Go and love someone exactly as they are. And then watch how quickly they transform into the greatest, truest version of themselves. When one feels seen and appreciated in their own essence, one is instantly empowered.” – Wes Angelozzi 

Dream Job: Executive Producer for The Bachelor

Favorite Instagram Filter: Lark

Perfect Pizza: Hawaiian BUT without the pineapple 

Favorite Thing About GU: The willingness of other people to sit and listen to each other’s stories.

FUN FACT: Macy will be earning her undergraduate degree in only 3 years!

She may be a busy collegiette, but Macy is never too busy to make a new friend. So if you see her on campus, introduce yourself! 

Kristen Jost

Gonzaga '19

Kristen is a senior at Gonzaga University studying a communication and promotion. She is a social media coordinator for her chapter as well as an executive board member and founding member. After college, she hopes to travel before settling down to work for a marketing firm that specializes in sports and higher education branding. Her hobbies include: watching sporting events, wandering around book stores, drinking too much coffee, discovering new places, and staying active outdoors.