This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gonzaga chapter.

One of my favorite aspects of the cold weather is being able to shamelessly wear boots every day. Boots are an essential part of my winter wardrobe. This winter, there are so many diverse styles that will keep you feeling cozy and looking cute. Here are some of my favorite styles that are in this season! 

1. Riding Boots

Riding boots have been in style for a few years now. I love these because they create a preppy look while still looking like boots that could actually be used for riding. 2. Bean Boots 

My life has changed since I purchased these boots! They are so unique-looking and really keep you warm. They look great with wool socks, which is a bonus. 

3. Thigh-high Boots

I’ve never felt more fashion-forward than when wearing thigh high boots! They’re especially cute with skirts and dresses. They won’t necessarily keep you as warm as the others but they are totally trending at the moment. (Have you seen Kim K recently?)

4. Chelsea Boots

These might be my favorite shoes I’ve ever owned. They go with EVERYTHING and can be worn in so many different ways. I would strongly recommend Chelsea boots to everyone. 

5. Rain Boots

These are a staple for living in Washington. They are so easy to throw on with nearly any outfit and can be purchased in a variety of colors and heights. 

6. Rain-Chelsea Boots

If Chelsea boots and rain boots had a baby, this would be it! They’re perfect if you want to stay trendy and protect your leather boots.  

And with Christmas coming up, there will be lots of deals on boots!  You don’t want to miss out! Happy shopping, Zags! 

lover of peonies, john f. kennedy, & hip hop music