Keira Koch Rocks Our Socks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gettysburg chapter.

Year: First Year

Major/minor: Major in History and minor in Public History, possible minor in Art History

Hometown: Red Hill, PA (outside of Philly)

Activities: Ballet, Swing Dancing, Reading, Studying, Playing Piano, Watching Film Classics, Working, Singing, Acting, Baking, Looking up Random Facts About History, Thinking About Life and the Universe, and Hanging Out with Friends.

Astrological Sign: Pisces

Relationship Status: Happily Single

Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

Q & A

If you could marry any fictional character, who would it be? Harry Potter because wizards and the world of Harry Potter are pretty awesome, and who doesn’t love Harry Potter. (Sorry Ginny)

What is your favorite strange food combination? Pancakes with Applesauce, Peanut butter, and Syrup

What is your favorite place to get ice cream? Mr. G’s

What was your favorite book in high school? In high school I was like every other teenager (obsessed with John Green), so I adored The Fault in Our Stars.

What is your favorite book now? My favorite book since 7th grade has been The Outsiders by S.E Hinton

What song do you belt while driving? Belle from Beauty and the Beast, really anything Disney.

If I gave you $1,234,567 right now, what would you do with it? Pay for college, save some, travel the world, and then donate the rest to charity.

If you could learn any language what would it be? I am taking Chinese right now but I would love to learn German.

What is your favorite song that is not in English? I completely butcher the song when I try to sing the Italian, but I love the song “Con te partirò (Time to Say Goodbye)” by Andrea Bocelli.

Originally from the Greater Los Angeles Area, Nicole is a sophomore at Gettysburg College with a major in English with a Writing Concentration and a Political Science Minor. She is iinvolved in choir, a cappella, and the literary magazine on campus. Her favorite food is shrimp fried rice, her favorite book of all time is F. Scott Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby and she loves corgis and cats.
Juliette Sebock, Founder: Jules founded the Gettysburg College chapter of Her Campus in Fall 2015 and served as Campus Correspondent until graduating in Spring 2018. Juliette graduated from Gettysburg College in 2018 with an English major and History/Civil War Era Studies/Public History triple minors. In addition to HC, she was a member of the Spring 2017 class of Advanced Studies in England and of various organizations including Eta Sigma Phi, Dance Ensemble, and Poetry Circle. She has published a poetry chapbook titled Mistakes Were Made, available on Amazon and Goodreads, and she has poems forthcoming in several literary magazines. She is also the editor-in-chief of Nightingale & Sparrow Magazine and runs the lifestyle blog, For the Sake of Good Taste. For more information, visit https://juliettesebock.com.