7 Tear-Jerkingly Cute Animals For When You Need a Good Cry

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gettysburg chapter.

Many women (and in fact even a good amount of men) have random times of emotional sensitivity, where you just end up crying, tearing up, or becoming otherwise emotionally distraught over thoughts, lyrics, videos, gifs, quotes, or things you hear and see in person.

When it happens in person it’s even more awkward… In these instances, crying doesn’t even result from sadness, but just an emotional overload. The experience can be sad, happy, cute, frustrating, or anxiety-triggering: either way it’s an experience many of us share. Let me share with you the things that make me cry from happiness or cuteness.

1.  This bird

Image via:  Imgur

Look at him! He’s a little bird thief! Stealing the fluffs to keep his babies warm! So soft and gentle that the big fluffy mountain doesn’t even stir…

2.  This piggy

Image via:  Buzzfeed

Look! He’s so little! So fluffy! He has spots!! He’s shaking like a pupper!!!

3. This cat eating corn

Image via: Cat-Gifs

He loves corn!!! He’s wearing a corn bandana too! I’m crying already! Look at his pretty blue eyes and you can see him daydreaming about even more corn!

4.  This cat in a pile of chicks

Image via:  Imgur

So fluffy! So comfortable! He’s not even trying to eat them!  They’re not afraid of him, or pecking him! It’s just a literal pile of absolute cuteness!

5.  This floofy baby cow

Image via:   Reddit

Look how fluffy some baby cows are! Look how soft and innocent and tiny! LOOK AT HIS TONGUE!

6.  These dogs

Image via:  Voyager Newfoundlands

The size difference! She’s so tiny for so much floof! She looks to floofy to see or move!

Okay, okay, last one….

7.  These kitty-rabbits

Image via: Reddit

I can’t even explain to you how overjoyed this gif makes me! Look at them, thinking they’re bunnies!

Many of these gifs have easy to find videos online that are longer and have sound… I strongly recommend googling them to see them because they are so worth seeing!

Juliette Sebock, Founder: Jules founded the Gettysburg College chapter of Her Campus in Fall 2015 and served as Campus Correspondent until graduating in Spring 2018. Juliette graduated from Gettysburg College in 2018 with an English major and History/Civil War Era Studies/Public History triple minors. In addition to HC, she was a member of the Spring 2017 class of Advanced Studies in England and of various organizations including Eta Sigma Phi, Dance Ensemble, and Poetry Circle. She has published a poetry chapbook titled Mistakes Were Made, available on Amazon and Goodreads, and she has poems forthcoming in several literary magazines. She is also the editor-in-chief of Nightingale & Sparrow Magazine and runs the lifestyle blog, For the Sake of Good Taste. For more information, visit https://juliettesebock.com.