Staying Summer Time Fine

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

Ladies, ladies, ladies… Even though summer is over, it does not mean that we have to let go of our summer time fine physique! Every season we should be striving to look our best. I mean who wouldn’t want to look summer time fine all year round. Now I know it’s a struggle dragging yourself to the gym every week, especially with back to school in full swing.  On top of balancing clubs, jobs, AND homework, we are wiped out, but exercising is just as important and you do not have to necessarily go to the gym to work out your body.  Think about the little exercises that you can do throughout your day in between your daily routines that will have your body working.  Making small changes such as: walking across campus to the Union from your class in the IT building instead of taking the bus.  Everyone knows the bus gets a little crowded anyway and even though summer is over it is still hot and a lot of different bodily odors have overtook the bus’s environment, so getting some fresh air and burning a few carbs sounds like the better choice. Doesn’t it?  Once a week try and visit the RAC for a quick workout and then hit the sauna and melt all those toxins away baby.  If all else fails, just take an hour out of your day and devote it to molding your body and keeping it healthy and fit. It will all pay off in the future. Start off on the right track this school year and keep that body Summer Time Fine!

Vice President of Her Campus Host at WVGS 91.9 the Buzz CBS Radio Atlanta Intern Historian of Phi Sigma Pi National Fraternity Minority Advisement Program Sponsor Aspiring to Inspire. Never sell yourself short.
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.