This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

I’m sure many of you collegiettes have noticed, there is a new housing complex in town!

The Hamptons is the first of its kind and is sure to leave a huge mark on this town as the “new kids in town”. The owner * http://www.imsdevelopment.net/leadership/ * and founders of The Hamptons come from Tuscaloosa Louisiana and have 40 plus years in real estate experience. In their 40 years of experience they have reached out to various different neighborhoods in their state and hope to do the same here in our small college town of Statesboro, GA.

The selected management chosen for The Hamptons has 6 years in management experience in apartment management and will be providing Statesboro with the best onsite staff and management in the state of Georgia.  This team will provide its residence with fun and appealing events weekly. Such events will include “Cottage Naming” where each cottage will have the chance to come up with a creative and unique house name.

There will be two high-quality clubhouses, one being specifically for the one and two bedroom cottages and apartments that will be called the “eagle club”. Each clubhouse will provide residents with a number of amenities that any college student would LOVE such as fully loaded computers, lounges and games. Rent is all-inclusive with water, electricity, cable, Wi-Fi, and valet trash services!  You can choose between furnished and unfurnished packages. The proximity to campus is also TO DIE FOR! The Hamptons is JUST A SHORT WALK to campus for cottage living!

The Hamptons will be a one and only unique experience here in Statesboro. Prospective completion date of the complex is June 1st, 2015 and official move-in date is August 1st, 2015. Collegiettes, keep a close eye out for upcoming events every week by following The Hamptons on Facebook and Twitter for the latest info on events and even free giveaways! 

Sandra Morales

Georgia Southern

Hi my name is Sandra, I am a 3rd year here at Georgia Southern University studying Spanish and International Studies. I am from Norcross, Ga in Gwinnett County. I am hispanic, my mother is Mexican and my father is Guatemalan. I'm just your average normal college girl looking to make the grade and excell in life after college. I'm a very caring and understanding person who loves making people happy. If you see me around campus don't be shy and say HI :D 
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.