Campus Cutie: LA Ramsby ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

Name: Alfred “LA” Ramsby

Year: Sophomore

Major: Sports Management

Relationship Status: Single

Hometown: Cincinnati, Ohio

Where did you get the nickname LA? Well I’m a junior. So LA stands for Little Alfred.

Who is your celebrity crush? Christina Milian

If you could be a super hero who would it be, and why? Superman simply because he does it all.

If you didn’t play football what sport would you play? I used to play baseball for a while so that would be the next sport.

What has been your best experience thus far at GSU? I would say playing in the APP State game last week.

Who is your favorite music artist? During football season I listen to a lot of Gucci and Chief Keef. Outside of football season I listen to more slow jams like India Arie, Lauryn Hill, and artist like that.

What is something most people don’t know about you? I am kind of shy around new people.

What are your turn ons? Smart, knows how to act in public, cute, good person, reliable, likeable and short.

What are your turn offs? Loud, doesn’t know how to act, sadidy

What is your dream date? Maybe on a cruise boat alone having a candle lit casual dinner with drinks.

What makes you smile? When everything goes right, when grades are good, when I can chill with the boys and play games, and when I can hang with a female that I like.

Where would you like to be in 10 years? Playing in the NFL of course, but if not then coaching college level football.

What is the one thing in life you would be disappointed if you never got to experience? Marriage

What is your advice to the women on campus?  Be friendly don’t walk around being stuck up all the time.

Ayanna Gant

Georgia Southern

Hi! I am Ayanna and I am the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Georgia Southern. I am a junior Public Relations major with a minor in Marketing. I hope to one day pursue a career in the sports and entertainment field of public relations!