Campus Celebrity: Cassandra Holmes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

CASSANDRA HOLMES

AGE: 22

CLASSIFICATION:  Senior

MAJOR: Multimedia Communication Production and Filming

Her Campus: Alright, let’s begin with the basics. Where are you from?

Cassandra Holmes: I was born in Michigan but before coming to college, I lived in a very small city in southwest Georgia named Camilla. 

HC: What are you involved in at Georgia Southern University?

CH: I work for the media development center where I assist in producing and filming of live events. I am the Instant Replay Specialist for a lack of better words. We have been nominated for many Southwest Emmys and even won a few in the past three years. 

HC: What motivates you during your senior year?

CH: I am motivated by the fear of failure as well as looking toward the future and seeing what I can be.

HC: What do you love about Cassandra?

CH: What I love most about myself is my ability to connect with people in their happiness and struggle.

HC: For everyone out there that is wondering, what do you look for in a partner?

CH: I am looking for someone who is passionate about loving and most of all funny because I am a CLOWN!

HC: Ok, what’s been running through your headphones lately?

CH: I listen to almost anything with great beats and lyrics but mostly R&B and Hip-Hop.

HC: What’s playing on your TV/Netflix/Hulu?

CH: I love anime SO much and anyone who knows me knows how much of an anime fan I am. 

HC: What are some of the shows you are checking out?

CH: Right now I am re-watching Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple. 

HC: What advice would you give women within your major?

CH:  You are just as good as anyone else, work and growing and find something or an idea that you actually enjoy because you will spend a lot of time creating it.

Kashia Knight

Georgia Southern

Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.