American Horror Story Season 6: Watch or Pass?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

September 14, 2016, season 6 of American Horror Story is scheduled to premiere on FX! I know a lot of us have sat in our rooms at 2 Am binge watching the previous seasons on Netflix. Throughout the seasons, the themes have been everything from scary houses, maniac doctors, supernatural creatures that crawl out from the fog, bloody baby dolls, witches, creepy children, and creepy crawlies. And then there’s the biggest question of them all: American Horror Story Season 6, about which almost nothing is known despite the fact that it’s to premiere in a four days.

The trailer for season 6 is bone chilling to say the least. Even though it’s only 30 seconds, it’s amazing! It quickly recaps all of the previous seasons and gives us some clues as to what the theme for the sixth season will be. From what I saw, I have no idea what it could be. There’s nasty insects, a woman being dragged in a lake, and bones hanging from trees. Although I’m at a loss for words, I think this season is going to be one of the best.

Watch the season 6 trailer HERE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRko_9X0PT0

A lot of people who have watched the series know that season 1 was INCREDIBLE, but unfortunately they started being not as amazing as the seasons went on. I have high hopes for season six and really think it’s going to be phenomenal.

There are speculations that Lady Gaga is making a return to the show after her season 5 debut. Although we are more familiar with her as a music artist, she did a pretty decent job as her role as the countess in the most recent season.

So should we all watch or pass? I really believe that this season will knock everyone off their feet and we all need to tune in and WATCH. Make sure your TV’s are on FX on September 14th at 10:00 PM!

Leave a little sparkle wherever you go Blog⇝ astoldbyautumn.wordpress.com
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.