5 Tips for a Better Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

College spring break is right arounder the corner! With so many options it can get a little hard to plan a trip with a group of indecisive college students. Heres ten tips for a better spring break!

5.) Plan As Much as Possible

Check plane tickets, hotel reservations, and any other small details that can affect the overall trip.  

4.) Go Somewhere Where Everyone Can Participate.

Don’t pick a location that has a lot of 21+ attractions if you bringing anyone underage, it won’t be any fun.

3.)Go with People You Actually Enjoy

Don’t plan a trip with people you don’t know or have animosity with, it could cause unnecessary tension.

2.) Think Of Everyone’s Budget

There are great spring break trips that can happen on a budget. Don’t count anybody out because of their low funds, college is hard on everyone.

1.)Go Somewhere You Haven’t Been

You this week out of school to make some memories. Switch up the tradition trip to the beach and go out of the country or check out a music festive.

Spring break is the best part of spring semester. Some of the best memories of your college career are made here so make it a good time. Have fun, be smart, and stay safe!

Natalie Turman

Georgia Southern '20

PR major at Georgia Southern | IG: Natalie_Turman “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.