Now, more than ever, women are finding their voices, filling leadership roles (the number of women in Congress is at an all time high post-Midterms), and advocating for change. It is absolutely crucial to recognize women who are doing extraordinary things to inspire future generations to follow in their footsteps. These are a small sampling of the overwhelming number of inspirational, strong, intelligent women who have important things to change and powerful stories to tell.
2. Henrietta Fore- How we can help young people build a better future
3. Chetna Gala Sinha- How women in rural India turned courage into capital
4. Mary Maker- Why I fight for the education of refugee girls (like me)
5. Katlego Kolanyane-Kesupile- How I’m bringing queer pride to my rural village
6. Anushka Naiknaware- A teen scientist’s invention to help wounds heal