Essentials for Easter Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgetown chapter.

Editor’s Note: This is advertorial, to promote the products in our Spring Break Survival Kit

With only a handful of days left before Easter break, we know that the turn up will be real. Those precious days off serve as the perfect getaway from the craziness that is Georgetown. Before you run away from classes on Wednesday, make sure you have these essentials to guarantee that your break goes on without a hitch.

1. Be savvy about your travel plans

Looking towards the summer, you only have a couple of weeks so you need vacation smart. When planning trips abroad, keep in mind that CEA Study Abroad allows you take classes and earn credits in 21 locations across 12 countries—both during the school year and the summer. These classes can be a game changer whenever you’re not on campus.

2. Accessories are everything.

Regardless of the location and your plans, we know you’ll need a Vera Bradley Ella Tote (for the beach) or a Zip ID Case (for the club) to match your outfit. These styles will perfect the look you’re going for. Looking good has never been so easy.

3. That Extra Touch

Vacations are known for unexpected turn of events. That’s why Brappz is something we can’t live without! They can be used as bra straps, jewelry, shoelaces, hair accessories and more.

4. Money is a gal’s best friend.

You might be spending a lot with friend during break but that doesn’t mean that splitting up bills has to be a hassle. Circle, a social payment app, just made your break easier. It’s instant, secure and free! Don’t forget to enter the promo code SB2016 under “Settings” for a chance to win $1,000 for Spring Break. Money is on your mind and Circle wants to reward you for it!

5. Cat Eyes for all the moods.

Being the boss that you are, you will be strutting the streets like it is the catwalk. Head-to-toe fierceness means having your eyeliner playing up your look. Milani Ultrafine Felt Tip Liquid Liner in rich shades of purple, turquoise, and black are the perfect mix shimmer and vinyl to complement that dress you’ve had in your closet for a while. If you want to take these eyeliners into a beach time look, don’t worry; it’s also waterproof.

6. Go big or go home.

Soft healthy hair is a perfect look for the all seasons. You can rock it on campus, in the club, or on a road trip. The effortlessly voluminous hair is achieved with TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume collection. The pre-wash conditioner and shampoo are change the way you see shampoo, condition, rinse, and repeat. It’s a must-have for a perfect TLC weekend.

7. Love yourself: Inside and Out

This break will let us enjoy some time to ourselves. Even if you don’t leave campus, endless amounts of comfort food will be on our menu. Don’t forget about your AZO Cranberry® Gummies! You might be having fun at that frat party but that’s not a reason to not take care of your urinary tract. Taking two a day is the equivalent of drinking 10 oz. of cranberry juice! So go ahead and treat yo’self; just don’t forget to care for you body afterwards.

Kimberly is an undergraduate at Georgetown University. Her work revolves around social enterprise and programming to support minority students in high school and college. When she's not performing on stage, you'll find her on the field with a bow and arrow at hand.