This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgetown chapter.

Name: Drew Banks aka bigdaddybanks aka the main attraction
School: MSB ‘15
Hometown: Land O Lakes, FL

How did you feel when you were nominated to be Campus Cutie?: I felt like all of my hard work up to this point of my life had finally paid off.

What is your signature look?: A nice button down (top button buttoned of course), Khaki pants, with some shoes you’ve probably never seen before.

What is your guilty pleasure?: Nerds Ropes and Chick Flicks

What makes you different than other Georgetown guys?: As a wise man named Da’Quan once said “These other dudes are on the Regular Degular.” Me, I’m not on the regular degular.

Best date?: A relaxed night in; order some Chinese food, watch movies, share some cookie dough ice cream, with a little bit of cuddling. Something simple.

Best class at Georgetown?: Catholic Peacemaking with Father Clement. Great man and a surprisingly interesting class.

Best thing about Georgetown girls: Not only are they beautiful, they’re intelligent and love to have a good time. Doesn’t get much better than that.

What is your spirit animal?: Peacock… Flashy, yet elegant.

Write an acrostic poem about yourself…

D: Dependable friend

R: Radically different

E: Enjoys the company of women 

W: Working hard all the time

If you could have a superpower, what would it be?: Mindreading powers

Hot or Not:

In the words of Drake,  “sweatpants, hair tied, chilling with no makeup on”, or in the words of Fabolous, “her feet are killing her, I call it shoe-icide…”? (aka done up or chill): Definitely gonna have to side with my man Drizzy. A girl that can pull it off in sweatpants and no makeup is a keeper.

Winter date or summer date?: Although I prefer the summer time weather, winter dates allow cuddling. I’m a cuddler.

Red lipstick?: YES

NBA basketball or college baskeball?: College Basketball; College players play for the name on front of their jerseys not the back of their jerseys.

For a party, heels or flats?: Flats. Heels are doing the most. Ain’t nobody got time for that.