Brighten Up Your Wardrobe With Kate Spade Saturday

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgetown chapter.

Do you love the look of Kate Spade New York but can do without the price tag?  I know I do, and as college girls strapped for money, we’re always looking for the best bargain.  Luckily, Kate Spade just launched a new line aimed at girls like us.  This line is Kate Spade Saturday and it maintains the signature Kate Spade New York look of bright colors and patterns, but it gives all this to you at a lower price. 

Scoopback Dress in Signature Zig Zag $150

The first flagship store opened in Tokyo on March 1st and the online shop launched on March 20th in the U.S., just in time for spring.  The price range for clothing and shoes usually runs from $50-$90, while handbags tend to cost somewhere in the vicinity of $130.  This line is perfect for college girls, who envy the runway looks of Kate Spade New York, but may not have occasion to wear all the sophisticated clothing.  So if you love the style of Kate Spade but want to modify it to an everyday look that is affordable, check out Kate Spade Saturday! Make a fashion statement and start a new trend with the excitement this line brings to your wardrobe. 

The Skinny Jean in Abstract $120 

Shop for looks here: http://www.saturday.com/

And do it quick to ensure that you’re the first one rocking this new line around campus—it’s sure to be a hit.

iPhone 5 Case in Are You Free? $25

Julia Matin

Georgetown

Julia Matin is a senior at Georgetown University, studying English and Government. She is Vice President of Human Resources at the Georgetown University Alumni and Student Federal Credit Union, the largest student-run financial institution in the country. Her interests include writing, lacrosse, field hockey, and skiing. Julia is thrilled to be co-founding the Georgetown branch of Her Campus with Catherine Murphy!