This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Geneseo chapter.

Most people have at least one. Here are ours.

Venus Martinez 

I have a lot. That’s probably a red flag. I think my main two would probably be Trisha Paytas and then Lucas Wong who used to be in NCT and WAYV but now he’s a solo artist. Okay so Trisha Paytas, she’s kinda iconic what can I say….like??? Her “Crying on the Floor” videos??? I still to this day use the “I am no longer talking” thumbnail as a reaction photo like every other day at this point. She’s hilarious and she hasn’t done anything wrong lately I think???? But yeah, Lucas Wong. My husband. Yes, he would call me fat and broke and tell me I would never amount to everything, but he’s hot so. I don’t care (I care but still). I love him, his comeback ate.

Nina Fichera

I’m not sure I have one??? I’m having a hard time thinking of anyone I follow that’s kinda problematic. Mostly I follow small(ish) creators within my fandoms and then some random creators like Chad Chad.

Lauren Davies

Oh dear god where do I start! I love Tana Mongeau and will consume any media she posts. I know she is problematic, but in a way she shaped my personality. I also have watched all of John Mulaney’s comedy specials and saw him live a few summers ago. Maia Knight is another one, I know she exploits her children but her videos are so aesthetically pleasing I’m sorry.

Hanna Proaper

John Mulaney because what the heck did he do to his poor wife? I loved him before he was problematic and cheated on his wife and had a baby with the other women.

Nina Fichera is the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Geneseo. She oversees meetings and writes about a variety of topics, such as music (especially K-Pop and Taylor Swift), her experiences as a hopeless romantic, what it's like for her as a writer, and other entertainment-based articles. Outside of Her Campus, Nina is currently a senior with a double major in English (with a Creative Writing concentration) and Adolescent Education (with an English concentration) as well as a minor in Human Development. She was the head fiction editor for the SUNY magazine Gandy Dancer in Spring 2023. In her free time, Nina adores writing to her heart's content, usually in the realm of fiction and fanfiction. She also loves cross-stitch, spending time with her friends, learning K-Pop dances, and reading.
Venus Martinez is the Campus Correspondent for the Geneseo chapter of Her Campus. They are a Psychology major with a minor in Human Development. They dream of getting to watch Lando Norris race in person. Their main hobby is falling for men who are borderline red flags. In their free time, they like to yap, listen to music, fail at cross-stitching, buy new silly earrings, save edits of men who will never know them, and cry over the fact that BTS is in the military. They want you to stream Walk by NCT 127 because it is an amazing album you should listen to and would change your life.
Lauren Davies

Geneseo '24

Lauren is the social media director and event coordinater for HerCampus at Geneseo. She keeps all the HerCampus at Geneseo socials up to date, and plans fun events on the Geneseo campus! Outside of HerCampus, Lauren is an English Adolescent Education major at Geneseo! In Lauren's free time she loves to walk her dog, Stewart, podcasting, drinking coffee, and hanging out with her friends!