Let’s start off this senior year right: I give to you…more notes from my notes app, ranked.
7. “what to tell marianne: met guys across, tea with person, met so many people, he peed on my rug!!!, where to eat tm”
Lately, I haven’t seen my roommate/bestie Marianne until she comes home late at night because she is incredibly busy. Which is so selfish of her because when things happen to me during my day, what am I supposed to do? Anyway … the other week I had an eventful day and didn’t want to forget anything, so I wrote it down to tell her when she got home. To clarify, the “he peed on my rug!!!” part is about the dog she and I fostered (not a human male).
6. “change last name to Blood”
There’s someone I know of who has the last name Blood and I just think that is so metal. Imagine me being called Mia Blood. Sick.
5. “Itinerary: Rachel starts showering at 7:30 AM, leave the apartment by 8-8:10, get gas, leave Walmart by 8:30, get to train station 9:30”
My best friend stayed with me for a week and this was the strict schedule I made up in a frenzy at 2 a.m. the night before so that we wouldn’t miss her train. It worked well, in fact too well, as we got to the station an hour before her train was supposed to leave … and the train was delayed.
4. “loose tea location”
Like, why didn’t I just type this into Google? What is my Notes app going to do when it comes to locating a tea shop that sells loose tea leaves? In the time it took to write this reminder to look it up, I could have just looked it up.
Written on Sept. 5, 2021 at 10:19 p.m. A complete mystery to me.
2. gyms where the machines power the place and theres a cheaper gym charge
Someone get me on Shark Tank! I want to look Mr. Wonderful in the eyes as I unveil this masterpiece.
1. “goodnight moon but instead of saying goodnight i say sorry for all the items/things i dropped, mishandled, or disrespected that day”
This is so very dramatic of me. I’m not even sure what I really mean by this, as I can’t remember the last time I felt this way. Crazy how I’ll have thoughts that I’ll look back on and can’t even imagine why I would think them. Weird!
Hope to have some particularly outrageous thoughts soon to fuel a Part 3.