andrew neel 7crB2ccrmPo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
andrew neel 7crB2ccrmPo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness > Sex + Relationships

My Last Batch of “Incredible” Tinder Pickup Lines (At Least For Now)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Geneseo chapter.

As much as I enjoyed writing these articles and exploring all the different ways guys attempt to pick up a girl, I’ve decided to take a break from writing these articles. I had a few extra screenshots in my camera roll so I knew I had to share the remaining batch with you all.

Once again, these aren’t just from my account. I hope you enjoy!

1. The Knight Pickup Line

I couldn’t resist swiping right on our very own mascot. He/She was the most charming of them all.

2. The Fantastical Pickup Line

We should have told this guy that our sexual fantasy was him on his own forever.

3. The Photographer Pickup Line

As much as I love these multiple-choice questions, they are so last Tinder article. But it seems like this guy wouldn’t be good at snapping photos of our good side.

4. Daddy’s Pickup Line

I don’t think a guy who thinks he’s the boss is the best way to pick up a girl, especially in the time we’re living in.

5. The Multilingual Pickup Line

This guy seems very impressive, but that doesn’t mean he speaks this language well.

6. The Ryan Pickup Line

This is an interesting way to start talking to a girl. It may imply that he’s not actually seeking a girl …

7. The Silverware Pickup line

I don’t think this guy understands that women are sharp. We are more important than spoons.

8. The Cheesy Pickup Line

This guy is literally cheesy. Is his head full of cheese?

9. The Sneaker Pickup Line

Although some girls dream of being Cinderella with a glass slipper, everyone seems to forget that the prince broke the original one. If Cinderella can make her own happy ending then a girl can tie her own sneaker.

10.  The Raccoon Pickup Line

Is a raccoon a rodent? Because if this guy is “asking for a friend” like most people do then that’s saying a lot.

11. The Fruit Pickup Line

Sometimes, fruit isn’t the best way to go. And does he mean a pineapple or an apple?

12. The Australian Pickup Line

While koalas are adorable animals that you want to cuddle, girls can’t always say the same about boys.

13. The Reflective Pickup Line

Some girls either love mirrors or hate them. I hate them. Plus, this line is very presumptuous.

14. The Honest Guy Pickup Line

At least I was honest for this one.

Happy swiping!

Follow Her Campus @ Geneseo on FacebookTwitterInstagram, and Pinterest.

This is the anonymous contributor account.
Victoria Cooke is a Senior History and Adolescence Education major with a Women's and Gender Studies minor at SUNY Geneseo. Apart from being an editor and the founder of Her Campus at Geneseo, she is also the co-president of Voices for Planned Parenthood and a Curator for TEDxSUNYGeneseo. Her passions include feminism, reading, advocating for social justice, and crafting. In the future, she hopes to inspire the next generation of history nerds and activists.