This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCU chapter.

It is finally October – you know what that means! Time to grab your pumpkin spice latte and head over to that pumpkin patch! The most exciting thing about Fall is all the activities that come with it. Here’s a list of all the fun fall activities that are occurring, so that you can take advantage of the season and enjoy all the seasonal adventures that await!

During the Fall, one of the biggest events is Halloween, which means that fun needs to include some spookiness. Going to the pumpkin patch should be included on your bucket list. Head over to a pumpkin patch and walk around till you find the perfect pumpkin. Pumpkin patches can be loads of fun since there are corn mazes, apple bobbing, and so much more. Once you find the perfect pumpkin, you can take it home and carve it! When carving and gutting the pumpkin, there is also a plus as you can toast and eat the seeds! Carving the pumpkin is the best part: you get to be as creative as you want when creating the face to be scary, funny, sad, laughing, and so much more. The pumpkins serve as a perfect decoration for outside your house.

To make things even spookier, watch horror movies throughout the month until Halloween! Nothing is spookier than horror movies! Start with a classic such as Friday the 13th, The Exorcist, or Rosemary’s Baby. You can also start with something newer like Malignant or The Conjuring. Horror movies are definitely a must, but they should be watched with friends or family so that things not get too scary.

In the Fall, the weather begins to cool down and a nice breeze begins forgetting the heat ever existed. Thus, it is perfect to spend more time outside! It is perfect to go camping or simply sit outside with a bonfire. At a bonfire you can sit around and stay warm while drinking some hot coco and telling ghost stories. Being outside, listening to these stories, and generally having fun with friends will definitely create some amazing memories. You can also have some smores on standby!

The biggest event in Fall is Halloween. You can find some cute bowls, fill them with candy, and put them out for trick or treaters. Or you can work on DIY costumes and show them off! Halloween gives you the freedom to be whatever you want whether it be something cute, sexy, scary, sporty, etc. This also gives you a chance to coordinate with friends or your partner! Be that iconic duo! Halloween is such a great time, and it only comes around once a year!

Let’s enjoy this spooky season and forget about the heat! There are so many activities to do throughout spooky season, so grab a friend and go check off that bucket list!

Lopes Up! Spread kindness wherever you go Instagram: bihsierraaa