This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCU chapter.

Black Friday is when everyone can shamelessly shop for potential deals and not feel guilty because, hey! It’s BLACK FRIDAY! Many stores provide various sales throughout the month while promoting better sales on the day of, but the deals are mostly left relatively the same. Some deals are happening now and will last all month long. Whether you want to get ahead of everyone else or wait for the actual day, you need to be prepared for what’s to come, especially if this is your first Black Friday! Here are a few sales you can take advantage of before it ends.

Amazon’s Black Friday Deals

Amazon regularly has deals throughout the year, so it’s no surprise that for Black Friday, they will go all out with the best sales and exclusive deals for Prime members. Amazon has deals in different categories throughout the website, including beauty, fragrance, games, toys, books, appliances, and technology. There are discounts of up to 60% throughout the website. Amazon is known for its fast shipping when shopping online. This Black Friday with them would feel like you’re shopping in person with how fast your items will get to you.

target

Target has special deals for Black Friday that should have you wanting to wait those long lines to get them. Target is launching its annual Holiday Price Match Guarantee, giving its customers much-needed savings. Some specials that Target is having are giving up to 50% discounts on their items such as electronics, books, beauty products, and clothing throughout November. Target is also doing their Target deal of the day special by offering deals exclusively to their Target Circle members.

Best Buy

Best Buy’s Black Friday sales are already here and will stay all month. Best Buy offers a price-match guarantee and offers on their quality exclusive deals. With Best Buy, you are sure to have the best options for technology, and they have come up with some good sales for your favorite tech items. TVs are getting discounts up to 50%, qualifying phones could be receiving a $100 discount, and so much more. You can discover the total sales on specific items by looking online.

Walmart

Walmart’s Black Friday sales have barely started, but plenty of sales are available. Walmart’s online sales will begin on Wednesday, November 8th, and continue in-store on Friday, November 10th. There will be a pause for the sales until Wednesday, November 22nd when online sales will start again and continue to end on Black Friday. One feature Walmart is adding to its online shopping experience is Holiday Hearting, making it easier for customers to save their favorites and wait for the sales to begin. There will be huge discounts throughout the stores, including on their tech items.

Whether you shop online or in-store, the sales happening throughout the month can seem overwhelming, but it’s important to remember to try not to spend mindlessly. A tip to handle the temptations is making a list of items you have been wanting or needing that take priority so you can check if items are on sale. It also helps to compare the sales from online to in-store because some online deals could be better. Happy spending!

Hi everyone! I’m Alejandra! I’m currently a third year college student at GCU and I’m a double major in Professional Writing and Marketing. I hope you enjoy my articles.