This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCU chapter.

Who doesn’t love a good Disney Channel classic movie? Gather your favorite sweet treats (great suggestions below) and your favorite Halloween besties for this spooky, but mostly funny movie marathon. There are so many perfect movies to watch this Halloween season, and it is so hard to decide on which ones to add to your binge list… We say add every single one of them! Here are the Top 5 best Disney Halloween classics to binge-watch this year.

1. Hocus Pocus 

Looking for a good Disney classic? Hocus Pocus is the one for you! Three witches return from 17th-century Salem and come to face a group of unsuspecting pranksters. The 300-year old group of witches cast a spell on the town to regain their youth. It will be a crazy night of chaos, laughter, and so much fun.

2. Halloweentown 

There is nothing better than a good ‘ole Halloweentown movie! A group of siblings follows their grandmother, a good witch, on an adventure to her home full of witches, goblins, and vampires. Later an evil force has a plan to take over Halloweentown, and the family witches must save the town.

3. Twitches 

This one is an all-time favorite! A story about twin witches who were separated at birth. On their 21st birthday, the twins reunite and find that the powers they have are stronger together. Both of them work together to save everyone with their magic!

4. The Nightmare Before Christmas

If you have never watched The Nightmare Before Christmas, you need to add that to your to-do list ASAP! A tale by Tim Burton about the Pumpkin King of Halloween Town. The King gets bored with the same tricks every day and goes on a mission to find something different. That’s when he finds Christmas Town. He decides to bring Christmas joy back to his town, but everything falls apart. 

5. The Haunted Mansion 

A good classic to satisfy our Halloween needs! The Haunted Mansion is about a real estate agent and his family, who face a 999 grim ghost in an old, creepy building called Gracey Manor. With the help of a psychic, they all fight to break the curse on the mansion. 

Where can I find these wonderful movies? You can watch all of these Disney classics on Disney+

What are the best Halloween binge-watching snacks? The list is endless! Candy corn, absolutely any kind of chocolate treats, popcorn, DIY Pinterest goodies, etc… 

Other suggestions (If I finished binge-watching these)? Halloweentown has many great sequels, such as Halloweentown 2, Halloweentown High, and Return to Halloweentown. The Twitches movie has a second one, called Twitches Too, which is equally as awesome as the first. A few other great Disney Halloween movies are Girl vs. Monster, Frankenweenie, Mom’s Got a Date with a Vampire, and Mr. Boogedy.

I’m a Junior at GCU working towards my Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education. I love learning new things and being creative 24/7. A few of my hobbies are running my small business, singing, dancing (badly), playing with my pup and enjoying the amazing people I surround myself with!