Natalie Mau: A Sensational Student

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

Natalie Mau: A Sensational Student

You may have been encouraged by her words, entranced by her way with words, or amazed at her academics. Natalie Mau, a junior, steps up as a sensational student and motivation for all.

Natalie is an English major and poetry enthusiast. She was nominated for the Margaret Harvin Wilson Writing Award in November of 2014 due to her poem, “The Garden.”

In her spare time, Natalie Mau creates vases out of wine bottles and paints beautiful canvases. She also enjoys reading, cooking, and teaching her parakeet new tricks.

When asked what she loves the most about Georgia College, Natalie replied, “I transferred here a year ago, and I knew I loved it from the moment I stepped onto the campus. I’m not sure what it is, but there’s something here. There’s an air about the school. It’s like a secret that everyone knows, but won’t speak aloud.” After graduation, Natalie plans to go to grad school up north where she can continue her education in Fiction and Poetry writing.

Georgia College captured a rare gem on the day they accepted Natalie Mau.