This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

This week Her Campus had the honor of interviewing the one and only Hannah Kriner. I met Hannah her freshman year at Georgia College while playing board games in Bell Hell, and she is truly an amazing individual. Hannah is very determined and has a strong level-headedness about her. Now a little about Hannah can be shared with you all! I hope you enjoy what she had to tell us. 

Her Campus: What year are you?

Hannah Kriner: I’m a sophomore!

HC:What is your major?

HK:I’m a philosophy and religion double major

HC: What city are you from?

HK: Powder springs, GA in Cobb County

HC: Why did you decide to attend Georgia College?

HK: When I came and toured the community seemed so amazing and everyone was so welcoming. 

HC: How are you involved on campus?

HK: I am a community advisor as well as a member of NRHH (National Residence Hall Honorary). I also play intramurals and attend You Game?

HC: What made you want to be involved with these activities?

HK: All of the friends I made my freshman year made these organizations and activities sound like fun and everyone involved with housing makes it seem like one big family, and they truly have become like a second family to me this year. 

HC: Which would you consider you your favorite involvement activity?

HK: NRHH because everyone in there are just so amazing and have become some of my closest friends. 

HC: How do you balance your social, academic, and work life?

HK: I try to keep an agenda to make sure I spend enough time on everything. It can be hard to balance sometimes, but I am able to do it through my organization.

HC: What can you see yourself doing with your major?

HK: I actually hope to go to grad school for student affairs and get a job with leadership or housing one day. 

HC: What is a job that you have always wanted to do?

HK: If I had the deduction, I would really enjoy playing my trumpet in the pit on Broadway. 

HC: Do you have any unique talents or hobbies?

HK: I can play the trumpet and love painting but those aren’t necessarily unique. 

HC: What is your favorite pastime?

HK: Watching television or movies with friends and just relaxing. 

HC: How would you describe yourself in three words? Your friends? (How would your friends describe you in three words)

HK: Sassy, outgoing, and determined. My friends would probably also say the same things. 

HC: How do you see the rest of your college career panning out?

HK: I hope to remain a community advisor and I hope to maintain my 4.0 GPA. 

HC: What is one thing you really like about yourself?

HK: My ability to set my mind to something and follow through on it. 

HK: Do you have any plans for the summer?

HC: I plan to work for housing this summer. I hope to go visit my older brother in Washington D.C. at some point. 

If you know Hannah, then you know what an amazing person she truly can be. If you don’t know Hannah, but have seen her around campus, or at Blackbird (she really likes coffee. Like really likes coffee), be sure to say hello. She’ll be around for the next few years, and in my opinion Hannah is someone that is worth getting to know. 

Mariah is a senior psychology major, who has aspirations to work in the library science field. She enjoys listening to music and making playlists, playing board games, and crafting. She enjoys writing for Her Campus because it gives her the chance to share unconventional articles that would otherwise not be published, while at the same time promoting female empowerment.