A Fabulous Cutie: Shea Zuber

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

Name: Shea ZuberHometown: Peachtree City, GA (Peaches)

Year in school: JuniorMajor: Early Childhood Education, I average about 5 hours of sleep; it’s great. Relationship Status: Dating Patrick Nix. He’s kind of amazing. (Author’s note: Sorry,fellas)Campus Activities: Wesley (Wednesdays, MSU at 7:30!), SNAP (478-445-7627), Blackbird dates with Abby O’Callaghan, and exploring Milly.Describe your personal style: Oh gosh. I don’t really have one specific style. But really, my three top shopping places are thrift stores, Walmart, and the Bobcat Exchange, with some Forever 21 mixed in. I just like to be unique. Workout clothes are strictly reserved to working out, though.What is your favorite drink at Blackbird? COOKIES N’ CREAM BLENDER.

As a One Direction fan, what is your opinion on Harry Styles’s bun? As with most matters regarding Harry Styles, I have a lot to say. However, I am not a fan of “The Flow” trend.  

Favorite movie:  I’m kind of all over the place, but it’s a mix of Disney movies (The Lion King and Up) and thrillers/horror movies (The Purge 2).

Which Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants character do you identify with? Well I only consult with Abby O’Callaghan and Buzzfeed on this, but the consensus is Bridget. I’m totally content with this. We both love running, boys (I’m reformed now), and tend to be a bit reckless. Plus, Blake Lively is my girl crush and fashion icon.  

Finally, in high school (or even now, I don’t judge), were you Team Edward or Team Jacob? Jacob. Can’t overlook the underDOG…I had to. 

Lover of iced coffee and all things cheetah print. Just a city girl living in a small town college world.