Bailee Hull, the Girl with the Copper Curls

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is Bailee Hull, someone well known at our school for her kindness, talent, and natural Little-Mermaid-like red hair.

What year are you?Junior

What is your major?Theatre

What is your hometown?I’m originally from Indiana, but I consider Peachtree City to be my hometown.

Do you have any nicknames?Some people call me Bails. My uncle likes to call me Copper Curls.

What are some hobbies of yours?I like drawing and playing computer games. I also love watching TV shows.

What do you want to do with your major in the future?I want to do directing. I think I’d like directing film, but I also love stage directing.

What’s your favorite thing about winter?I love the fashion. I think I look nice in winter clothes, and I just love cuddling up under jackets and scarves.

How would you describe your fashion?I always try to look nice, but I want to be comfortable first and foremost. Jeans are my favorite things to wear. I shop a lot at thrift shops since you can find so many different things there.

What’s an important thing you’ve learned in college?Appreciate the little things. School can be stressful and sometimes you just need to take a break and remember that there’s so much more to life.

What’s the craziest thing you’ve done in college?I’m not sure… I go a little crazy about the Rocky Horror Picture Show we put on every year. I love it. Last year I stayed up an entire night working on my costume. I dressed up like Black Widow from the Avengers. That was a tough costume to make since I wanted it to look really authentic and not just thrown together. I even sewed S.H.I.E.L.D. patches into a black jacket for it. It was all worth it, though!

Math major, theatre kid, professional hottie.