diego ph fIq0tET6llw unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
diego ph fIq0tET6llw unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

How to Catch His Attention

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FUNAAB chapter.

There’s nothing more soothing than knowing that you caught the attention of the guy that caught yours. However, this is not usually the case. Most times, your attention is usually one-sided and of course this hurts!

Here are some tips that will make you catch his attention:

1.Dress Well: This might seem unimportant in getting him to notice you, but it works wonders. Guys are basically attracted to what they see, so looking nice isn’t a bad way to make him notice you. By the way, dressing well does not mean exposing the sensitive parts of your body; you want him to see you, not drool all over you!

2.Be confident: No guy is attracted to a timid lady. Building your self-confidence is important if you want him to be attracted to you. Being confident makes you feel good about yourself, and generally affects everyone’s views about you for the better. You could read books that would help you achieve this, such as 100 ways to Boost your Self-Confidence by Barton Goldsmith and The Confidence Plan: How to build a stronger you by Tim Ursiny PhD.

3.Have a good sense of humour: Being able to crack a rib once in a while and laugh at things is attractive. I mean, it’s boring to be with someone who can’t make you laugh. Guys generally flee from boring ladies. So, if you are not one with a good sense of humour, you’ll have to develop it.

4.Find out what attracts him: Knowing what attracts him will help you figure out whether you stand a chance. It could also help serve as a guide on how to act around him. However, if what attracts him isn’t morally right or against your standards, it’s advisable not to compromise.

5.Be You: Finally, you are unique in your own way. There’s that part of you that no one else possesses, your own personal ‘trademark’. If he sees you’re not pretending, you have a better chance of gaining his attention and keeping it.

Good luck, lovelies!

Aina Wura is a student of Federal University of Agriculture,Abeokuta studying Entrepreneurial Studies. She loves empowering the female clan through write-ups and public speaking and her utmost desire is to see all females live up to their full potential.