Here’s Where You Should Spend Spring Break in the US Based On Your Zodiac Sign

Spring break is just around the corner, and if you’re a last-minute planner like me, you don’t know what you’re doing. If you need some inspiration, here’s my list of perfect spring break destinations based on your zodiac sign!

Aries: Miami

Aries need a spring break destination that’s as bold and lively as they are. Miami is the perfect place to go if you’re looking for hustle and bustle. There are plenty of things to do in Miami and its surrounding areas, so you’ll never be bored. Of course, it is also the spring break destination of all spring break destinations, so Aries will find that it’s the energetic destination they’re looking for.

Taurus: a National park

Quite the opposite of Aries, Tauruses are down to earth and grounded. As an earth sign, there is no more fitting destination than our country’s beautiful national parks and forests. Tauruses will feel at home surrounded by nature. Much like our national parks, Tauruses are stubborn and unwilling to change.

Gemini: Nashville

Witty and youthful, Geminis need to go somewhere that can keep up with them. Nashville is perfect for Geminis because it’s so dynamic. In the day, you can go sightseeing and find some local spots to eat. At night, you can take a stroll down Broadway and pop into some honkey-tonks.

Cancer: Home

There’s no better place for a Cancer to travel this spring break than home. Wherever that is for you, if you’re a Cancer, you should go. Sentimental and deeply emotional, Cancers will feel a sense of fulfillment from returning home that they wouldn’t quite feel anywhere else. Cancers are loyal to their roots, and returning home will help them connect with that sense of loyalty.

Leo: New York

Leos, represented by the lion, are the kings of the jungle. While it may be difficult to get to the Amazon, our very own concrete jungle is the next best thing. Leos will find that New York will help them have their main character moment. It takes a big personality to brave the Big Apple, and Leos have the confidence to do it.

Virgo: Washington, D.C.

Washington, D.C. is home to some of the most practicality in this country. It’s the perfect destination for this analytical sign. While of course, some absolutely absurd things happen in D.C., Virgos’ analytical mind will thrive in the political environment. They’ll also enjoy sightseeing in the city and visiting the many memorials, getting to focus on the intricate details of each one.

Libra: Literally anywhere

I know this isn’t what my fellow indecisive Libras want to hear, but it’s true! Libras can have fun anywhere. Libras tend to be hopeless romantics, so no matter where you end up, you’ll romanticize it. So Libras, if you’re struggling to pick a destination, flip a coin or throw a dart at a map, because you’ll make the most of wherever you go.

Scorpio: Albuquerque

Scorpios are known for being mysterious and hard to know. Albuquerque is in the middle of the desert with few visitors each year. Scorpios will find joy in secluding themselves in a not-so-popular vacation spot. While Albuquerque may be a bit secluded, it has a beautiful culture and tourists will find it captivating.

Sagittarius: Alaska

Out of all the zodiac signs, Sagittarius is the most adventurous. As a Sag, you are down for whatever adventure life throws your way, and Alaska sure is a big adventure. Alaska is stunning, but many are afraid to brave the cold frontier. Luckily, Sags have a lust for travel. They won’t be scared off by the distance and seclusion Alaska offers.

Capricorn: Tallahassee

If Capricorns are one thing, it’s hard-working. If you’re a Capricorn, I bet you’re anxious for this break, just thinking about how much work you could be doing during this time. If that’s you, then I recommend staying in town this spring break. This way, you can enjoy the break from classes while still being able to stay on top of your work and keep your stress levels down.

Aquarius: Austin

Aquarians are intelligent and thoughtful. As an Aquarius, you’ll need a destination that will stimulate your creative side. Austin, known for being eclectic, will be your perfect destination. One of the quirkiest cities in the United States, it will certainly be ideal for your creative nature. Since it’s also home to one of the top public schools in the country, UT Austin, your intellect will be engaged as well.

Pisces: Pacific Northwest

The Pacific Northwest (PNW) is stunning. Its natural areas look like a scene straight out of a Twilight movie. This is perfect for Pisces. As emotional individuals, the foggy and mysterious air about the PNW will make you happiest this spring break. Pisces experience the world with more sensitivity than others, giving them the sense of appreciation needed for this beautiful region.

I hope this gives you some inspiration for your travel plans this spring break. Either way, spring break is sure to be a relaxing treat for all of us!

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and Pinterest!

I'm from Minnesota, and am a Sophomore Editing Writing and Media major at FSU.