YouTubers You Should Binge-Watch for Vlogmas

1. Sierra Furtado

Courtesy: Pinterest

Sierra actually has two channels! One is for her main videos and the other is strictly for vlogs. I have been watching her for quite some time now. She is very pure and as I’ve watched her channel, I have seen her evolve into someone who has continued to become more and more open with her subscribers. She recently went through a pretty rough breakup that was publicized (which I’m sure didn’t help), and she was very transparent about it in her recent videos. Since then, she has started vlogging more often and decided to partake in Vlogmas. She just posted a vlog from her trip with other Youtubers to a huge cabin in Big Bear. Seeing the content that she created there as well as the photos posted on her Instagram has allowed me to feel like I am living vicariously through her. Check her out if you haven’t already!

2. Keaton Milburn

Courtesy: @KeatonMilburn

Keaton is probably one of my top favorite channels to watch. She uploads so frequently so I never feel like I am waiting for her to post something new. She makes college, lifestyle and fashion videos so she’s very fun to watch! The fact that she is in school makes her so easy to relate to. This year for Vlogmas, she is doing a mix of daily vlogs and sit-down videos to create a fun mixture of content. Some of her recent vlogs that I’ve watched include grocery hauls, workout routines and just her daily outings. I have no idea how she’s only at 400,000 subscribers because her videos are just that good!

3. Lindsey Hughes

Courtesy: @LivinLikeLyndsey

Lindsey has recently gained a decent-sized following but I’ve watched her since the very beginning. She is someone who is just so natural in front of the camera and seems like someone who would be exactly the same in person as she is in her videos. Her videos are extremely real and raw. She recently posted a video addressing her recent break-up as well. Most of her Vlogmas videos so far have been very realistic and include chill days at home and hungover mukbangs. Yes, you read that right, hungover mukbangs!  She has such a chill personality and I never get tired of watching her. She’s definitely worth watching!

4. Zoe Sugg

Courtesy: LikeToKnow.It

I think we’ve probably all heard of Zoe Sugg by now. If you haven’t you probably aren’t a huge YouTube person. Zoe, also known as Zoella, is a classic Youtuber who never fails to put out amazing content. I look forward to watching her Vlogmas videos every single year. She seems like the sweetest person and is always doing something worth watching. This Vlogmas she has already released some vlogs of her traveling to New York and picking out her Christmas tree! Zoe has been around on YouTube for ages, so if you haven’t watched her videos yet you’re missing out!

Happy holidays and merry vlog-watching!

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest!

Born and raised in Florida. Currently a senior studying marketing at Florida State University. My passions include scrolling endlessly through social media, enjoying time with friends, and being near any body of water.
Her Campus at Florida State University.