Which Swimsuit Should You Wear this Spring Break According to Your Sign?

With spring break and warmer weather on the horizon, finding a swimsuit to fit your vacation needs is the first step to having the perfect week. With a seemingly endless selection of bathing suits in every store, shopping for your ideal suit can be overwhelming. Here’s a wrap-up of the swimsuits you’ll love based on your sign!

Aries (March 20 – April 19):

Courtesy: ASOS

Common traits: Adventurous, bold, competitive

For the active Aries, a sleek and sporty suit is the way to go. A versatile fit allows you to try everything from surfing to water sports and a bold red keeps things daring.

Taurus (April 19 – May 20):

Courtesy: Forever 21

Common traits: Reliable, artistic, indulgent

For the Taurus, who values both comfort and sensuality, practical but flattering one-pieces and earth tones are your best friends this spring season!

Gemini (May 20 – June 20):

Courtesy: Pinterest

Common traits: Versatile, curious, independent

Always the life of the party, the Gemini thrives on bold prints. Let both sides of your personality shine by mixing it up with a multi-print one-piece.

Cancer (June 20 – July 22):

Courtesy: Pinterest

Common traits: Sentimental, imaginative, affectionate

A creative twist on a classic style is perfect for the eccentric, yet nostalgic Cancer.

Leo (July 22 – August 22):

Courtesy: Pinterest

Common traits: Charismatic, playful, strong

The Leo thrives on being the center of attention. For the confident and creative Leo, bold patterns and interesting cut-outs are the way to go.

Virgo (August 22 – September 22):

Courtesy: ASOS

Common traits: Down-to-earth, private, insightful

For a Virgo, comfort and function are of utmost importance. A neat, structured one-piece with a scalloped neck is practical and pretty. 

Libra (September 22 – October 23):

Courtesy: Beth Richards

Common traits: Charming, intellectual, active

For the socially conscious Libra, ethically-made suits like this one are essential. A style that lets you move is perfect for you sporty social-butterflies.

Scorpio (October 23 – November 21):

Courtesy: Pinterest

Common traits: Passionate, creative, assertive

The most sensual sign, the Scorpio is drawn to tastefully sexy suits and isn’t afraid to try new styles.

Sagittarius (November 21 – December 21):

Courtesy: Pinterest

Common traits: Fiery, amusing, creative

A lover of freedom, the Sagittarius is filled with wanderlust. Bold patterns, bright colors, and creative suits are perfect for your spirit.

Capricorn (December 21 – January 19):

Courtesy: Pinterest

Common traits: Ambitious, thoughtful, sophisticated

Capricorns love a classic, sophisticated suit that combines practicality with timeless style. 

Aquarius (January 19 – February 18):

Common traits: Original, free-spirited, spontaneous

The outgoing Aquarius isn’t afraid of trying new styles or bold patterns. Try something new this spring with a long-sleeved suit!

Pisces (February 18 – March 20):

Common traits: Compassionate, easygoing, artistic

This spring break express yourself with a bold crochet bikini and let your creativity

I am currently a junior at Florida State University studying Editing, Writing and Media and Communications. I'm passionate about writing and using my voice to raise awareness for social issues and to connect with others. In my free time, I'm probably baking cookies or binge-watching Friends.
Her Campus at Florida State University.