Which Swimsuit Should You Wear this Spring Break According to Your Sign?

With spring break and warmer weather on the horizon, finding a swimsuit to fit your vacation needs is the first step to having the perfect week. With a seemingly endless selection of bathing suits in every store, shopping for your ideal suit can be overwhelming. Here’s a wrap-up of the swimsuits you’ll love based on your sign!

Aries (March 20 – April 19):

Courtesy: ASOS

Common traits: Adventurous, bold, competitive

For the active Aries, a sleek and sporty suit is the way to go. A versatile fit allows you to try everything from surfing to water sports and a bold red keeps things daring.

Taurus (April 19 – May 20):

Courtesy: Forever 21

Common traits: Reliable, artistic, indulgent

For the Taurus, who values both comfort and sensuality, practical but flattering one-pieces and earth tones are your best friends this spring season!

Gemini (May 20 – June 20):

Courtesy: Pinterest

Common traits: Versatile, curious, independent

Always the life of the party, the Gemini thrives on bold prints. Let both sides of your personality shine by mixing it up with a multi-print one-piece.

Cancer (June 20 – July 22):

Courtesy: Pinterest

Common traits: Sentimental, imaginative, affectionate

A creative twist on a classic style is perfect for the eccentric, yet nostalgic Cancer.

Leo (July 22 – August 22):

Courtesy: Pinterest

Common traits: Charismatic, playful, strong

The Leo thrives on being the center of attention. For the confident and creative Leo, bold patterns and interesting cut-outs are the way to go.

Virgo (August 22 – September 22):

Courtesy: ASOS

Common traits: Down-to-earth, private, insightful

For a Virgo, comfort and function are of utmost importance. A neat, structured one-piece with a scalloped neck is practical and pretty. 

Libra (September 22 – October 23):

Courtesy: Beth Richards

Common traits: Charming, intellectual, active

For the socially conscious Libra, ethically-made suits like this one are essential. A style that lets you move is perfect for you sporty social-butterflies.

Scorpio (October 23 – November 21):

Courtesy: Pinterest

Common traits: Passionate, creative, assertive

The most sensual sign, the Scorpio is drawn to tastefully sexy suits and isn’t afraid to try new styles.

Sagittarius (November 21 – December 21):

Courtesy: Pinterest

Common traits: Fiery, amusing, creative

A lover of freedom, the Sagittarius is filled with wanderlust. Bold patterns, bright colors, and creative suits are perfect for your spirit.

Capricorn (December 21 – January 19):

Courtesy: Pinterest

Common traits: Ambitious, thoughtful, sophisticated

Capricorns love a classic, sophisticated suit that combines practicality with timeless style. 

Aquarius (January 19 – February 18):

Common traits: Original, free-spirited, spontaneous

The outgoing Aquarius isn’t afraid of trying new styles or bold patterns. Try something new this spring with a long-sleeved suit!

Pisces (February 18 – March 20):

Common traits: Compassionate, easygoing, artistic

This spring break express yourself with a bold crochet bikini and let your creativity