assorted zodiac signs?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
assorted zodiac signs?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Original Illustration on Canva for Her Campus Media

What Harry Styles Song You Are You Based on Your Zodiac Sign

Can’t decide what Harry Styles anthem you want to hear on loop today? Well, then let astrology decide for you! It’s time to be one with the (canyon) moon and walk through fire (signs) for your zodiac reading on what Harry Styles song you are!

Aries – “Kiwi”

Bold, Fearless and Energetic. As an Aries you are constantly taking risks and living your life confident and carefree. Not sure what else says confident and carefree quite like telling Harry Styles you’re having his baby and it’s none of his business. 

Taurus – “Canyon Moon”

As an Earth sign, a Taurus tends to find peace in nature. You might get a little stubborn at times but it is important to take a step back and find balance and harmony in your life. What better way to do that than spend some time under the canyon moon!

Gemini – “Two Ghosts”

Being a Gemini, you are best described as curious, youthful and intelligent. Although this may not sound like the recipe for “Two Ghosts” at first, it’s all about perspective. As the twins sign, you can experience all these high characteristics, but when you lose them, you feel lost and disconnected. When these lows occur, it is likely time to move forward and leave the past behind. 

Harry Styles Martini
Giphy

Cancer – “Falling”

You just can’t help but wear your heart on your sleeve, can you? Don’t worry, this is a great trait to have as a Cancer, even if it doesn’t always feel like it. You may get very down on yourself, but you just have to remember to not fall too hard into your emotions. And yes, you are someone people want around!

Leo – “To Be So Lonely”

As a Leo, you are very confident and comfortable being the center of attention. Some may even call you an arrogant son of a b*tch. This may cause a strain on some of your relationships in life, but you are also very loyal and protective of yourself and others.

Virgo – “From the Dining Table”

First things first, stop overthinking whatever you’re thinking about right now. As a virgo you overthink everything, are overly critical (of yourself and others) and are stubborn even when you know you shouldn’t be. This may put a wrench in relationships and close chapters but it could also lead to you turning to your creativity to get back on track. 

Libra – “Treat People With Kindness”

Being very logical and fair-minded is something you are used to as a Libra. You believe in justice and symmetry in the world, and what is more justly than treating people with kindness? Not only is it a classic anthem but the message behind it resonates more to your personal life than you may initially think.

Scorpio – “She”

Scorpios, like your celestial animal the scorpion, tend to be rather mysterious. This tends to make you seem a bit closed off at times but there is so much more to you for people to uncover. Like the song “She,” you live in daydreams but who you really are remains a mystery. 

Harry Styles singing on stage
Photo by vagueonthehow distributed under a CC BY 2.0 license

Sagittarius – “Golden”

Adventure is the only thing that awaits you as a Sagittarius. You are restless and optimistic in everything you do, which often makes you want to run and be free. Like the Golden music video, you are on the move (perhaps on the coast of Italy) and you’re ready to take that leap of faith in life.

Capricorn –  “Lights Up”

You are someone who thrives off ambition and isn’t afraid to show it. Like Harry Styles in the song “Lights Up,” you are embracing your success and are never going back. It may be hard sometimes but don’t get lost in your ambition. Keep reminding yourself of who you are and you will go far. 

Aquarius – “Only Angel”

As an Aquarius, you are a free spirit. You thrive off your sense of independence and refuse to conform to societal norms or “labels.” You are very sure of yourself which will take you far in life. Being a visionary in life will allow you to keep dreaming big and be one of a kind, or an “Only Angel.” 

Pisces – Fine Line

Represented by two fish swimming in opposite directions, you are extremely complex and often at odds with yourself. Sometimes you may struggle to differentiate your desires from your needs so finding the right path for you may feel like a fine line. Just know, you’ll be alright

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, TwitterTikTokYoutube and Pinterest!

Media/Communications Studies Major
Her Campus at Florida State University.